Associate membership is available to any organization, agency, foundation or association that supports IPHCA’s purpose and goals and is not otherwise eligible for Organizational or Network membership.
Apply for Associate Membership
Associate Membership Benefits:
- Management & Support — Consultation and other technical assistance services related to securing new funding sources.
- Networking Opportunities — Eligible to attend meetings and take advantage of mutual problem-solving of administrative and clinical issues.
- Group Purchasing — Eligible to participate in the group purchasing organization - Primary Health Purchasing Alliance.
- Education & Training — Discounts for educational and training events.
- Clinician Recruitment & Workforce Development Services — Recruitment and placement of professional clinical staff in health centers, available at no cost to Associate members.
- Community Access —Access to related national, statewide and local organizations and agencies.
- Information — Eligible to receive regular Association publications.