CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
IPHCA Training & Events:
- Refunds are at the discretion of IPHCA.
- "No Shows" are non-refundable.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice are non-refundable.
Payment by check - mail check to:
Illinois Primary Health Care Association
Attention: IPHCA Training
500 S. Ninth St.
Springfield, IL 62701
IPHCA Facility Rental:
This policy is for the rental and use of the IPHCA Institute for Learning and all other equipment as provided in the Facility Rental Contract.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the estimated charges must be paid within seven (7) business days of confirmation of the facility rental. Failure to submit a deposit will result in cancellation of your rental.
- Payment: The balance of the total charges is due within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Cancellation: All cancellations must be made in writing and will be based on the following schedule of refunds: If notice of cancellation is provided at least five (5) business days prior to the rental, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. Day-of cancellations and no-shows will receive no refund.
- Special Equipment: To ensure system compatibility and appropriate technical support, only IPHCA audiovisual equipment may be used unless previous arrangements have been made with IPHCA staff.
- Liability & Insurance: Renter is responsible for any and all losses or damage to IPHCA property. IPHCA shall not be responsible for any equipment failures or delays beyond IPHCA's control. Renter's exclusive remedy for any inability or failure to perform by IPHCA is the return of any sums paid to IPHCA under the contract and in no event shall IPHCA's liability exceed any sums paid. In no event shall IPHCA be responsible for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, or attorney's fees, under breach of contract or any other legal or equitable theory.
- Agreement: This agreement shall be considered accepted once the Training Facility Contract has been submitted.
Phone: (217) 541-7300
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.