The IPHCA Institute for Learning is a 2,900 square feet training facility that provides comprehensive meeting support for professional associations, government agencies, and nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
Located in downtown Springfield, the IPHCA Institute for Learning is uniquely tailored for in-depth training seminars, strategic planning sessions, continuing education and high-tech meetings.
- High-speed Ethernet and wireless Internet access
- LCD projectors, dual projection screen
- DVD and document camera with touch-activated control panel
- Full-service lectern with dedicated CPU and laptop connection
- Lavalier, handheld, podium, wired and wireless surface microphones
- Two wall-mounted white boards with moveable screens
- Free on-site parking
- 2,900 square feet
- Convenient, adjacent catering kitchen
- Tiered seating
- Accommodations for up to 68 in classroom-style
- Fully accessible
- Conveniently located near hotels, restaurants and shopping