The Deadline to Submit a Proposal is April 20, 2018.
The Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA) will host its 2018 Annual Leadership Conference on October 10 – 12, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, St. Louis, Missouri. The conference planning committee is seeking proposals for a select number of training sessions.
More than one proposal may be submitted. Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance. Preference will be given to proposals submitted by presenters from a community health center.
Hot Topics in 2018: Managed Care; Responding to the Opioid Crisis; MAT Integration; Health Systems Transformation; Payment Reform & Incentives; Behavioral Health Integration; and Population Health Management; and Telehealth.
Presenter & Presentation Requirements
- All presenters attending the 2018 IPHCA Annual Leadership Conference are required to complete the conference speaker registration form.
- Presenters wishing to attend the conference, beyond the session(s) in which they are presenting, will receive a $50 discount off the registration fee. The registration fee covers all IPHCA-sponsored events during the time frame for which you are registered.
- Those speakers who are not registered will not be able to attend other conference sessions.
- An IPHCA member presenter that has chosen not to attend the conference beyond their speaking engagement is welcome to the continental breakfast if speaking on Wednesday, and to the lunch if speaking on Thursday or Friday. For two-day speaking engagements, speaker badges include IPHCA sponsored lunches and dinner. IPHCA will reimburse up to $150 toward travel expenses for IPHCA members.
- A nonprofit or government-sponsored presenter that has chosen not to attend the conference beyond their speaking engagement is welcome to the continental breakfast if speaking on Wednesday, and to the lunch if speaking on Thursday or Friday. For two-day speaking engagements, speaker badges include IPHCA-sponsored lunches and dinner.
- Proposed session content must be appropriate for and tailored to meet conference goals and objectives and the target audience.
2018 Speaker Request for Proposal
Proposal Submission Form