The Deadline to Submit a Proposal is April 14, 2017.
The Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA) will host its 2017 Annual Leadership Conference on October 18 – 20, 2017, at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The conference planning committee is seeking proposals for a select number of training sessions.
More than one proposal may be submitted. Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance. Preference will be given to proposals submitted by presenters from a community health center.
Hot Topics in 2017: Health Systems Transformation, Social Determinants of Health, Using Data to Tell Your CHC Story, Affordable Care Act Update
Presenter & Presentation Requirements
- All presenters attending the 2017 IPHCA Annual Leadership Conference are required to complete the conference speaker registration form.
- Presenters wishing to attend the conference, beyond the session(s) in which they are presenting, will receive a $50 discount off the registration fee. The registration fee covers all IPHCA-sponsored events during the time frame for which you are registered.
- Those speakers who are not registered will not be able to attend other conference sessions.
- An IPHCA member presenter that has chosen not to attend the conference beyond their speaking engagement is welcome to the continental breakfast if speaking on Wednesday, and to the lunch if speaking on Thursday or Friday. For two-day speaking engagements, speaker badges include IPHCA sponsored lunches and dinner. IPHCA will reimburse up to $150 toward travel expenses for IPHCA members.
- A nonprofit or government-sponsored presenter that has chosen not to attend the conference beyond their speaking engagement is welcome to the continental breakfast if speaking on Wednesday, and to the lunch if speaking on Thursday or Friday. For two-day speaking engagements, speaker badges include IPHCA-sponsored lunches and dinner.
- Proposed session content must be appropriate for and tailored to meet conference goals and objectives and the target audience.
2017 Speaker Request for Proposals
Proposal Submission Form