Are you looking for a recruitment team that understands your mission?
IPHCA provides complimentary, recruitment services to member CHCs through its Clinician Recruitment and Workforce Development service, allowing members to gain exposure to more candidates and receive pre-screened CV's directly from IPHCA.
IPHCA provides the following services:
- Marketing of clinician vacancies in member centers to attract qualified candidates.
- Sourcing, screening, and matching of candidates to health center openings.
- Informing health centers of industry trends that may impact their clinician recruitment and retention.
- Interacting with the National Health Service Corps and assisting with activities that promote the mission of the Corps.
- Providing member centers with clinician immigration assistance through consultation, determining eligibility, and support documentation.
- Furnishing health centers with compensation, incentive and benefit information to assist their recruitment and retention efforts.
- Representing CHCs at job fairs, residency programs and other health and dental training programs.
- Advertising health center vacancies.
Who Do We Recruit?
IPHCA actively sources and screens the following clinicians:
- Physicians (FP,PED,IM,OB/GYN,PSY, Med/Peds)
- Medical Director(s)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Dental Hygienists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
The IPHCA clinician recruitment staff not only understands your mission, but we share it as well. We are dedicated to improving health care access in medically underserved areas.
Become a NHSC Ambassador Today!
To take advantage of the personal attention and expertise that IPHCA offers, please contact us directly or complete and submit a Recruitment Assistance Form. Please submit one form per vacancy.
Illinois Primary Health Care Association
Clinician Recruitment Services
500 S. Ninth St.
Springfield, IL 62701
(217) 541-7309, (217) 541-7310 Fax