Every community health center should have an adopted QI Plan. This page shares resources to develop, assess, or revise the plan to include components to meet the various reporting requirements of CHCs and improve operations.
- Quality Plan Assessment Tool by the Georgia Association for Primary Health Care
- QI Planning Learning Series: By HRSA’s Bureau of Primary Health Care earn about how to design and implement a successful Quality Improvement program that meets core program and FTCA requirements and drives your quality-related activities.
- The Quality Management Plan – A Practical, Patient-Centered Template by National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The aim of this NACHC Monograph is to provide a basic blueprint for the QM Plan of a typical mid-sized health center, which can then easily be modified as needed to accommodate both small and larger, more complex organizations. The QM Plan helps health centers seamlessly integrate new programs, models, and technologies with the primary care services they have long provided.
- ECRI Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance Toolkit This toolkit is intended to help medical offices develop and implement a QI/QA program in their organizations.
- Designing an Integrated QI Plan by the Bi-State Primary Care Association (VA & NH)