The Patient-Centered Medical Home Learning Community for Illinois Community Health Centers is a technical assistance initiative developed through a partnership of IPHCA and the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC). Health Centers participating in the PCMH Learning Community will be positioned to receive PCMH recognition through the NCQA or PCMH accreditation through The Joint Commission.
The PCMH Learning Community will run from January to December 2013
- Deliver current expertise around PCMH recognition and transformation
- Provide a platform for collaboration and sharing between health centers
- Promote sustainability of lessons learned after the project is completed
- Virtual Training: A series of webinars spread over 12 months, covering PCMH standards, implementation guidelines and documentation required
- In-Person Trainings: Two full day learning sessions to learn about best practices around PCMH from content experts
- Group Technical Assistance Sessions: Regular group technical assistance telephone sessions by PCMH subject matter experts for participating health centers