Coalition membership is available to any community or state-based organization that has a formal partnership with the Association. The organization must support IPHCA’s purposes and goals and not otherwise be eligible for Organizational or Network membership.
Apply for Coalition Membership
Coalition Membership Benefits:
- Management & Support — Consultation and other technical assistance services related to securing new funding sources.
- Networking Opportunities — Eligible to attend meetings and take advantage of mutual problem solving of administrative and clinical issues.
- Group Purchasing — Eligible to participate in group purchasing agreements.
- Education & Training — Discounts for educational and training events.
- Information — Eligible to receive regular Association publications.