Organizational membership is available to any entity that is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) - both those that receive Section 330 federal funding through primary care, homeless, migrant or public housing grants and those that are designed as FQHC "look-alikes."
Apply for Organizational Membership
Organizational Membership Benefits:
- Legislative Advocacy — Representation, advocacy and collective action with federal, state, city and local governmental officials.
- Voting Privileges — Eligible to vote on certain matters through the Assembly of Delegates.
- Management & Support — Assistance in securing new funding sources, including consultation, advice and other technical assistance regarding issues relating to CHC establishment, expansion and operation.
- Leadership & Networking — Eligible for leadership and participation on IPHCA committees, as well as opportunities for mutual problem-solving of administrative and clinical issues.
- Group Purchasing — Eligible to participate in the group purchasing organization - Primary Health Purchasing Alliance.
- Education & Training — Discounts for educational and training events.
- Clinician Recruitment & Workforce Development Services — Recruitment and placement of professional clinical staff in health centers, available at no cost to Organizational members.
- Community Access —Access to related national, statewide and local organizations and agencies.
- Information— Entitled to receive all regular Association publications, as well as special Association reports, studies, surveys, etc.